Monday, December 14, 2009

Rector's Christmas Message for the SJVTS Community

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

Let me take this opportunity to personally wish all of you a BLESSED CHRISTMAS AND A GRACEFILLED NEW YEAR! The past days have been very hectic I never had any chance to personally greet you. I will be myself on retreat from 15 December evening to 23 Dec. evening in Cebu, so I won't be able to answer ur texts or messages or calls. Please remember me in your prayers, especially since I am on a transition period from this present assignment to the next. Pray that I may be able to review prayerfully and honestly the past 8 years of my life in Vianney; that I may be able to learn from my mistakes, continue to be open to the Spirit's leading. I will also surely remember u in my prayers. May your misas de gallo be as meaningful as that first Christmas when "ho logos sarx egeneto kai eskenosen en hemin" (Jn. 1,14). If u can't figure out this last phrase, thank God just the same and consider it part of mystery! Merry Christmas to you all, once again, or as we say it in Italy, BUON NATALE! Fr. Pops

2 comments:

BARIX said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS PUD SA IMO PADS..heheeh...maka hilak man pud ta sa imong message oi...heheeh..you are always in my prayer...salamat pud ko sa Ginoo kay naka apas pa me sa imo bisag one skul year lang ang atong panag uban..heheheeh...salamat

al said...

thank you pads sa tanan for being a rector...

Merry christmas and May God bless you in your fruitful retreat...

You're a great Sj-formator-priest...